Get your phone connected to your Ford’s entertainment system and enjoy everything that “Sync My Ride” has to offer. The feature provides information on traffic, directions, and vehicle health. Just follow these steps to get started:
- If you haven’t done so already, create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride website. Some dealerships may have already registered you.
- From the Ford website, select “HELLO, YOURNAME“, then choose “Your Settings“.
- Select the “Vehicles & SYNC” tab.
- Under “SYNC Mobile Settings, select “Add a Number“.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and a nickname for the phone.
- Download and install the Ford Sync Destinations app to your phone. Go here for iPhone or here for Android.
Note: Ford Sync has been re-branded as Ford+Alexa
- Enable Bluetooth on the phone you added. When you start your Ford, it will connect via Bluetooth.
4 thoughts on “Connect Phone to ‘Sync My Ride’”
I synced my ride car has my name my # all # in phone book but says unsupported for text messaging? what do I need to support it?
why can’t I just link my phone to the truck’s Bluetooth without having to pay
cannot download phone book it tries then says phone book empty
I have had no problem with my 2015 Ford Escape SYNC since I bought it new. How do I get it back?