Get your phone connected to your Ford’s entertainment system and enjoy everything that “Sync My Ride” has to offer. The feature provides information on traffic, directions, and vehicle health. Just follow these steps to get started:
- If you haven’t done so already, create an account at the Ford Sync My Ride website. Some dealerships may have already registered you.
- From the Ford website, select “HELLO, YOURNAME“, then choose “Your Settings“.
- Select the “Vehicles & SYNC” tab.
- Under “SYNC Mobile Settings, select “Add a Number“.
- Enter your mobile phone number, and a nickname for the phone.
- Download and install the Ford Sync Destinations app to your phone. Go here for iPhone or here for Android.
Note: Ford Sync has been re-branded as Ford+Alexa
- Enable Bluetooth on the phone you added. When you start your Ford, it will connect via Bluetooth.