There have been four models for the Chevrolet Tahoe and each model has a unique way of time adjustment. In this post, we shall guide you on how to set the clock on each model of Chevrolet Tahoe.
To set the clock in your Chevrolet Tahoe 2015-2022 model all you need to do is:
Make sure the car is running and the milage screen is powered on.
- Go to the screen and click on the settings icon.
- Under the setting icon, find the date and time option.
- The touch screen will display arrows under three headings; hours, minutes, and AM and PM options.
- Use the arrow keys to set the clock to the updated time.
- Under the arrow keys, there is an option of using the 12-hour system or the 24 hours system.
For these models, ensure your car is on and the volume button is in the on position for you to set the time on your car.
- Identify the button with the word clock written on it and press it.
- The display on the screen shows the hours option, followed by the minutes option, and the date option. These should all be right next to each other.
- Press on the buttons until the display is in line with the updated time.
For these and previous models, be careful not to overshoot your targeted time. If you do, you will have to press the buttons until they reset since they only go one way.
- After turning your vehicle to the on position, press the button right below the volume button. This should adjust the hours.
- Press it until the time changes on the screen and matches the required time.
- Right next to the hour button, is the minute button. Press and hold it until you’ve reached the desired time.
For this model, the vehicle does not need to be powered on since the clock can be accessed while the car is in the off position.
- On this model, the buttons for setting the time are located at the bottom right of the control panel on the dash. They are marked as the hour button and minute button.
- Press and hold the hour button, and you will see it increase until you reach the right time.
- Repeat this process for the minute option.