It’s easy to forget your car clock until daylight saving time comes around, and you need to switch it once again. This post will show you how to set the clock on your Chevy Sonic.
2017 – 2022 Models
- Press Home on the home screen.
- Click where the time is displayed.
- Click Set.
- Click Auto Set, then On-Cell Network for the time to automatically set.
- To change the time, click Auto Set, then Manual, then Back.
- Use the up 🔼 and down 🔽 arrows to change the time.
- Press the back icon to save.
2012 – 2016 Models
- Press TP (Time Program) or Clock.
- Select the Time and Date setting.
- Use the knobs to adjust the hours and minutes.
- Press Back to save the new time.
1 thought on “Chevy Sonic: How To Set Clock”
This does not work in my Sonic. There is no “set” on the screen. It only says “no content available”.