It’s easy to forget your car clock until daylight saving time comes around and you need to switch it once again. This post will show you how to set the clock on your Chevy Sonic.
- Press Home on the home screen.
- Click where the time is displayed.
- Click Set.
- Click Auto Set, then On-Cell Network for the time to automatically set.
- To change the time, click Auto Set, then Manual, then Back.
- Use the up 🔼 and down 🔽 arrows to change the time.
- Press the back icon to save.
- Press TP (Time Program) or Clock.
- Select the Time and Date setting.
- Use the knobs to adjust the hours and minutes.
- Press Back to save the new time.