If your Chevy Impala’s stereo system isn’t working correctly, you can reset it and return it to its factory settings. Factory settings delete stored data and all the previous settings, which may be causing issues.
It doesn’t matter what year model you have, follow these steps to reset the stereo system of your Chevy Impala.
- From the home menu, choose the Settings icon.
- Scroll down and select Return to Factory Settings.
- From the available options that will display, select Restore Stereo System Settings.
- Hold the Home and Fast Forward buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds to restore the system fully.
- The stereo system will reboot and erase the issues you’re experiencing.