Adjust the Chime Volume
Is the “Open Door” chime (or all chimes, for that matter) way too loud and killing the mood with your lady friend? Or maybe it’s too soft, and you keep leaving your keys in the car because of it? Well, here’s how to adjust the chime volume.
2013 – 2023 Models
- Press SETTINGS on your infotainment screen.
- Scroll down to VEHICLE.
- Press COMFORT & CONVENIENCE.
- Press CHIME VOLUME.
- Adjust up or down.
2006 – 2012 Models
First, look to the right of the steering wheel. Here you’ll find four buttons to interact with the display (aka the driver information center). The button images are kinda hard to describe, so I’ve given them special names (see image).
- Keep clicking the List button until you see CHIME VOLUME.
- Press the button with a check mark to select.
- Now use the List button again to cycle through your choices. Here are your volume choices – NORMAL, LOUD, NO CHANGE.
- When you are ready to make your selection, press the button with the check mark to select.
- There are four buttons to the right of your steering wheel. Press the 1st one (Road) to return to the normal display.
1 thought on “Chevy Impala: Adjust the Chime Volume”
What if that doesn’t work? Even the guy at the oil place tried, still same LOUD volume.