Is the blinker too loud in your Impala and driving you nuts? Or maybe too soft and you keep forgetting it’s flipped on? Well you can change how loud it is! It’s adjusted with the Chime Volume level.
2013 – 2023 Models
- Press SETTINGS on your infotainment screen.
- Scroll down to VEHICLE.
- Press COMFORT & CONVENIENCE.
- Press CHIME VOLUME.
- Adjust up or down.
2006 – 2012 Models
First, look to the right of the steering wheel. Here you’ll find four buttons to interact with the display (aka the driver information center). The button images are hard to describe, so I’ve given them special names (see image).
- Press the 3rd one down until you see CHIME VOLUME.
- Press the button with a check mark to select.
- View your volume choices – NORMAL, LOUD, NO CHANGE.
- When you are ready to make your selection, press the button with the check mark to select.
- There are four buttons to the right of your steering wheel. Press the 1st one to return to the normal display.
Note: This option is not available in 2000-2005 models.