Trying to figure out how to turn on the headlights on the Chevy Cruze? We have you covered with this tutorial.
- Locate the light switch dial to the lower-left of the steering wheel. The switch acts as both a button and a dial.
- Press the button on the dial to turn the fog lights on and off.
- Use the dial to switch to one of the following settings:
- – Turns automatic lights on or off.
- AUTO – Sets headlights and interior lights to turn on and off automatically when needed.
- – Turns the parking lights and interior lights on.
- – Turns the headlights and interior lights on manually.
- – If equipped, a this button will turn the fog lamps on or off.
I hope this post has helped you make sense of the headlights on the Chevy Cruze. Feel free to leave a comment below.