Learn how to set the clock for the default system on the Jeep Cherokee with these steps.
1999- 2010 Models
- Switch on the vehicle without starting the engine.
- Hold down the time button until the hour number starts flashing.
- Immediately use the turn knob to the right to set the hour.
- Press the knob in to set the minute.
- Press the knob in again to finalize your time.
2011- 2019 Models
- Switch on/Press in the start button without starting the engine.
- Press the menu button to the right of the console screen.
- On the screen, touch System setup, then Time setup.
- Touch the up and down buttons to reach your desired hour and minute.
You have now successfully set your clock on the Jeep Cherokee.