This post will show how to set the clock on your Buick Encore. It doesn’t matter if your Buick is the latest model or one from the last decade. Here’s how you can set the clock and slide through time.
There are several ways to set the clock in the 2022 Buick Encore. Choose from any of the following features to set the clock:
- Automatic Time and Date: Touch ON to have the time and date automatically set. When this feature is OFF, the time and date can be manually set.
- Set Time: Touch to manually set the time using the controls on the infotainment display.
- Automatic Time Zone: Touch OFF or ON to disable or enable an automatic update of the time zone based on vehicle location. When this feature is ON, the time zone cannot be manually set.
- Select Time Zone: Touch to manually set the time zone. Touch a time zone from the list.
- Use 24-hour Format: Touch to specify the clock format shown. Touch OFF or ON.
2018 – 2021 Models
- Select Settings from the Home Page.
- Select Time and Date.
- Use the arrows to change the hour, minutes, AM, PM, day, month, or year.
- To change the hour setting from a standard 12-hour to military 24-hours, select the 12-24 Hr option.
- To have the time change when crossing time zones, touch Auto Set. If auto timing is not set, the time displayed on the clock may not update immediately when driving into a new time zone.
- Press BACK to go to the last menu and save the changes.
2013 – 2017 Models
- From the Time & Date Settings screen button, select to display the Time and Date Settings menu.
- Select the Automatic Clock Update to set the clock automatically based on your GPS.
- Select the Set Time option to manually adjust the Hours and Minutes using the up or down arrows to increase or decrease the numbers displayed on the clock.
- Select the 12-hr/ 24-hr option to format the set clock display. Select the 12 Hours screen button for standard time; select the 24 Hours screen button for military time.
- Use the arrows to navigate back and save the adjustments that were made.