The Audi Q3 is a stylish and spacious SUV with seating for five. It features two-row seating and is one of the most premium hatchbacks you can find on the market. This luxurious SUV features heated front seats, premium leather upholstery, and state-of-the-art features. Another great feature that makes the Audi Q3 popular for families is its decent trunk space.
2019 – 2022 Models
Later models of the Audi Q3 feature option 1, 2, and 3 as outlined below.
2011 – 2018 Models
Earlier models of the Audi Q3 feature option, 2 only as outlined below.
Option 1 – Using the Button Under the Trunk Handle
This method works best if you are outside the vehicle and your hands are not full.
- Locate the trunk handle on your Audi Q3 liftgate door.
- Locate the trunk liftgate button next to the backup camera.
- Touch or gently press this button to open the trunk.
Option 2 – Using the Button Located on the Driver’s Door
This method is best if you need to open the trunk while still seated inside your car.
- Locate the trunk release button under the interior door handle on your driver’s side door.
- Gently pull the trunk release button toward you, and the trunk will pop open.
Option 3 – Swinging Your Foot Under the Back Bumper
This method is super convenient if your arms are full and you need to access the trunk of your vehicle.
- Locate the motion sensor under the rear bumper of your Audi Q3.
- Stretch out your foot and make a sweeping motion to trigger the trunk to open automatically.