Relax a bit and use the cruise control feature on the 2016 Hyundai Elantra using these instructions.
- While driving, press the “CRUISE” button on the steering wheel to enable the cruise control system. When enabled, the “CRUISE” light should illuminate.
- When you reach the desired speed, press the “SET” button to set cruising at that speed. The “SET” light should illuminate.
- Take your foot off the accelerator and the vehicle will cruise at the set speed.
While in cruise control you may perform these functions:
- Press “RES+” to increase the speed.
- Press “RES-” to decrease the speed.
- Press the “CANCEL” button to cancel the speed setting.
- Tap the brake pedal to cancel the speed setting and decelerate.
You can also press “CRUISE” at any time to turn the system off.